Olympia Street Rod Association or OSRA was founded in
1972 by a group of street rod enthusiasts.
We meet regularly for club business, rod runs, and to
organize our annual summer car show at the Lucky Eagle Casino. Our objectives are to:
- promote interest in various forms of street rodding activities.
- create good fellowship and sportsmanship among all members of the club.
- uphold the principles of good government.
- conduct club functions and activities in a manner befitting members of the street rodding sport, and to encourage a better understanding of street rodding as a constructive sport among members of the public, press, and law enforcement agencies.
- promote safety in driving, automobile maintenance, and overall vehicle operation.
For more information
about OSRA see:
- become a member - view bylaws, download a membership application
- events - learn about upcoming events, fun
- photo gallery - view other member street rods
and photos from past events
- contact us - how to contact OSRA